Head of building, park and garden maintenance
This is a wonderful opportunity for a creative, motivated, hard-working and career-oriented individual to be part of a team of luxury hotel professionals in a foreign country.
The maintenance manager is responsible for the maintenance of the property, parks and gardens. He ensures the proper operation of the facilities and takes charge of the various maintenance and development of the buildings. He is in charge of various tenders and external contracts in case of outsourcing of activities. He leads a team of maintenance technicians and knows perfectly the plans, installations, equipment, electrical installations, parks … establishment. The maintenance manager and his team carry out all maintenance, repair, repair and work of all kinds in the establishment of its parks and gardens, respecting the current safety rules and the deadlines for carrying out Work.
– Quality control of the hotel’s equipment and technical facilities: preventive maintenance of electrical systems and plumbing, verification of the quality of water treatment (especially in hotels with swimming pools, steam room, spa), telephony, carpentry, heating, plumbing, green spaces, construction
– Intervention in case of breakdown in accommodation or catering
– Updated response records, fire safety and directory of hotel or restaurant technical facilities
– Managing relationships with subcontractors
– Budget allocation for major renovation or redevelopment work
– Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the Craft (apart from apprenticeship),
– Being a competition finalist or having a title of excellence is considered an asset
– Successful experience in team management
Diploma and specific knowledge required
– Diploma required: BTS Electrical engineering or CAP, BEP in Hotel and Real Estate Maintenance. These trainings will all need to be supplemented by several years of professional experience before you can access the responsibilities of reception manager; years of experience crucial for this profession.
– Except for French-speaking countries, he will have to be able to express himself in English – it is a question of knowing how to communicate with his team.
Compensation varies depending on the position, the candidate’s profile and the country. In the luxury hotel industry for a position abroad, depending on the hotel and the position, the remuneration includes a package that completes the employee’s net salary. The package includes at least one round trip to France per year and accommodation. Other benefits may be negotiated based on the position and the candidate’s qualification level.
Social security for expats
As far as social coverage is concerned, France is very well endowed internationally thanks to the Caisse des Français à l’Etranger (www.cfe.fr). By enrolling in the CFE, the expatriate and his family can benefit from the continuity of rights (health, retirement) that he can complete with a mutual like April International https://fr.april-international.com/fr used by a very large number of expatriates.
SAF’s role: more than connecting with the customer
SAF searches within its network of companies (the Customer), then searches and evaluates the candidates’ profiles in relation to the customer’s request. SERVICE A THE FRANCAISE develops an image of excellence internationally. Concerned about the quality of the candidates transmitted, the technical assessment of the candidates is done by the members of the technical assessors panel composed of the “Meilleurs Ouvriers de France”. Once the evaluation and internal selection of the candidate is done by SAF, the selected profiles are sent to the client who finalizes the recruitment by a remote interview (telephone or video conference). Once the selection has been made by the Client, the client is fully responsible for mobilizing the selected candidate and signing the contract. SAF will always advise the candidate throughout the evaluation process until the client is signed.
Interested in this offer?
Apply by email by filling out our application form, do not forget to specify the reference of the offer (SAFHOTEL19)Apply