This is a wonderful opportunity for a creative, motivated, hard-working and career-oriented individual to be part of a team of luxury hotel professionals in a foreign country.
With an excellent presentation, the spa manager combines skill of the world of aesthetics and fitness with skills in marketing and management. Very available, he also shows good nervous resistance and is able to assume extended schedules. The mastery of one or two foreign languages is essential to welcome the guests. The Spa manager of a beautician training manages a team of 6 to 15 employees (except a few large establishments where the team can be larger). He/she is responsible for the smooth running of the Spa, its profitability, customer satisfaction, and the skills of his/her team.
- Manage the spa as a real profit center
- Spa’s marketing management
- Track funds, financial monitoring and attendance statistics
- Operational management of the team of beauticians and sometimes fitness teachers
- Managing the treatments planning
- Managing supplier relationships
- Business skill in aesthetics and the art of make-up
- General hotel staff grooming setup
- Mastery of classic treatments and massages: facial, neck, cosmetic facial massages, neckline, body care (scrubs, wraps), cosmetic body massages, hand/foot treatments, beauty/classic bride make-up, wet-zone modeling
- Ensure that the care protocol is followed and that the care is carried out smoothly.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the Craft (apart from apprenticeship),
- Being a competition finalist or having a title of excellence is considered an asset
- Successful experience in team management
Diploma and specific knowledge required
- BTS Aesthetic management and commercial techniques or Master in Hospitality with additional training in aesthetics. These trainings will all need to be supplemented by several years of professional experience before you can access the responsibilities of reception manager; years of experience crucial for this profession.
- Except for French-speaking countries, he will have to be able to express himself in English – it is a question of knowing how to communicate with his team.
Compensation varies depending on the position, the candidate’s profile and the country. In the luxury hotel industry for a position abroad, depending on the hotel and the position, the remuneration includes a package that completes the employee’s net salary. The package includes at least one round trip to France per year and accommodation. Other benefits may be negotiated based on the position and the candidate’s qualification level.
Social security for expats
As far as social coverage is concerned, France is very well endowed internationally thanks to the Caisse des Français à l’Etranger (www.cfe.fr). By enrolling in the CFE, the expatriate and his family can benefit from the continuity of rights (health, retirement) that he can complete with a mutual like April International https://fr.april-international.com/fr used by a very large number of expatriates.
SAF’s role: more than connecting with the customer
SAF searches within its network of companies (the Customer), then searches and evaluates the candidates’ profiles in relation to the customer’s request. SERVICE A THE FRANCAISE develops an image of excellence internationally. Concerned about the quality of the candidates transmitted, the technical assessment of the candidates is done by the members of the technical assessors panel composed of the “Meilleurs Ouvriers de France”. Once the evaluation and internal selection of the candidate is done by SAF, the selected profiles are sent to the client who finalizes the recruitment by a remote interview (telephone or video conference). Once the selection has been made by the Client, the client is fully responsible for mobilizing the selected candidate and signing the contract. SAF will always advise the candidate throughout the evaluation process until the client is signed.
Interested in this offer?
Apply by email by filling out our application form, do not forget to specify the reference of the offer (SAFHOTEL14)Apply